1, The activity period includes any activities related to the event, including but not limited to briefing sessions, collection of materials, training, fundraising, awards and celebrations.
2, This document is subject to the Chinese version. The organizer has full interpretation rights and will update from time to time.
Participant’s statement (Participants under the age of 18 must be approved by the guardian)
- ● I/We have a clear understanding of the relevant information, including the “Registration Details and Notices” and precautions of this activity, and agree to participate in and comply with the Sowers Action (Organizer) and all relevant rules and temporary arrangements of the Organizer.
- ● I/We hereby represent and warrant that I/We will bear all responsibility for any accidents that may occur during the event, including death, injury, or property damage. The organizer, sponsoring organization and support organization are not required to make any compensation or assume any legal responsibility. The organizer proposes that each participant should pay attention to their own safety and the risk consequences of the exercise to purchase a suitable insurance plan for themselves.
- ● If I/We are unable to arrive at the designated place within the time specified by the Organizer during the event, we will be responsible for and arrange to leave the venue. If I/We have an accident during the event that causes the organizer to pay additional expenses, I/We are willing to pay the required fee.
- ● I/We hereby declare and warrant that all contributions, directly or indirectly, from participation in this activity will be donated in full to the Sowers Action for the purpose of funding educational projects. It is also guaranteed that this activity cannot be used for fundraising purposes of other institutions. Once all donations have been credited, no refunds will be made.
- ● The organizer will conduct filming, recording and video recordings of the photography team and video team appointed by the organizer during the event (including briefings, event day, fundraising awards ceremony and other related activities). Photographs, videos and videos will be obtained. The use of such audio-visual products for the promotion of Sowers Action and their promotional fundraising activities is not required to be consulted by any person or approved by any person.
Please write the leader/ individual, participation no. and contact telephone no. on the deposit slip (with deposit bank account no., amount and deposit date clearly shown). Email or Whatsapp (91064082) the deposit slip to Sowers Action. Please retain the original of the deposit slip for checking by Sowers Action
- ● Upon receipt of donations together with Sponsorship information, donation receipts can be downloaded by participants on the Personal Blog from 4th December 2023 to 30th March 2024. Team leader is requested to download the electronic receipt(s) on their personal blog and distribute it/them to their team members.
- ● Sowers Action will issue tax deductible official receipt for any donation from HK$100 or above. Please submit donors’ name and donation amount via Participant Login.
- ● To reduce our administration expenses, no receipt will be issued for any donation under HK$100;
- ● If no or incomplete donor information by 30th November 2023, receipt will be issued in name of participant.
- ● A handling fee of $30 per receipt is required for issuing additional or supplementary receipt